1. WHAT ARE AND WHAT ARE THE COOKIES / NAVIGATION DATA?
Cookies / navigation data are small information files or text fragments sent by a Portal or technological application owned by FIT IDEAS. or any of its controlled companies or that are under the same level of control (hereinafter FIT IDEAS Portals and Applications.) and that are stored in the user’s browser or device. Through cookies, the Portals remember information about the user’s visit, which allows a better and safer browsing experience to be provided. Cookies are associated both with anonymous users, that is, those who visit the Portals without identifying or registering, as those who do.
On the other hand, cookies are not a virus or any other type of malicious program that can damage users’ devices. Additionally, cookies cannot delete or read information from users’ computers or devices.
2. HOW DO YOU GET FIT IDEAS. THE COOKIES?
Cookies are created and / or updated on the user’s computer or device automatically, when the latter accesses an FIT IDEAS Portal, which allows FIT IDEAS. or to the third parties that this contract, follow up on the user’s cookies and therefore on the information that these cookies contain or obtain from the user. It is important to clarify that cookies are only read by the website that created them.
3 WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES FIT IDEAS USE? AND WHAT DOES IT USE?
1. Essential Cookies.
These cookies are essential for the Use of the Portal, in the sense of facilitating the registration process in it, as well as allowing users faster and safer access to the selected services within the Portal. Without these cookies, it is possible for FIT IDEAS. cannot offer users certain services within the Portal and this may not work normally.
2. Functional Cookies.
Through the use of functional cookies, it is possible for FIT IDEAS. or the third party that you hire, customize the services offered on the Portal, providing each user with information that is or may be of interest, in response to the use made of the services and the specific pages you visit within the Portal. Through these cookies, FIT IDEAS. or the third parties that you hire, may offer users a better experience and better navigation performance within the Portal.
3. Advertising Cookies.
FIT IDEAS. or the third party that he hires, through the use of these cookies, may deliver to the user advertising that he considers may be of interest, according to the preferences and behaviors that the user has or has had within the FIT Portals network IDEAS .. Through these cookies, you can optimize the advertising that the user sees on the Portal. Advertising cookies may be delivered to advertisers of FIT IDEAS., To be used by them for their marketing and advertising campaigns.
4. Analysis or Performance Cookies.
Through the analysis or performance cookies, FIT IDEAS. or the third party that he hires, can perform different analyzes and studies of the information collected, in order to improve the products and services that FIT IDEAS. Offers to users.
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or browser Help
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple Support or browser Help.
The opt-out systems indicated above may lead to a “rejection” cookie being installed on your computer for your deactivation choice to work.
Additionally, there are other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
• Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq
• Vanilla Cookie Manager https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vanilla-cookie-manager/
5 WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
1. To be able to enter the Portals without the need to indicate your username and password each time, this will save you time and allow you to use features such as newsletters, alerts, saved news, among others.
2. Publication of comments within the Portals.
3. Access to unrestricted content within the Portals.
4. Security in the use of the information that is entered in the Portals.
5. Speed in the use of some service within the Portals.
6. ¿FIT IDEAS. SHARE THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH COOKIES WITH THIRD PARTIES?
7. WHERE IS THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH COOKIES?
FIT IDEAS. may hire third parties responsible for storing and obtaining information through cookies, or that include cookies within the portals of FIT IDEAS., persons who may be located within Colombia or abroad. Also, FIT IDEAS. may deliver to third parties, the information obtained from cookies to create user profiles, offer personalized campaigns, without implying the delivery of personal information.
We invite you to review the privacy policies of third parties contracted by FIT IDEAS., For the purposes of this Policy, which can be consulted in Annex No 1 to this document.
The information obtained through these cookies, referred to the user’s equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered in a FIT IDEAS Portal.
8. WHAT SHOULD I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ON THE COOKIES USE POLICY AND WHERE CAN I CONTACT ME IN CASE OF DOUBTS?